Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Who knows what will come out of this...

Okay, I am finally doing this. I have nothing planned to talk about in this entry, so I guess we'll just see how it turns out! I read a lot of blogs regularly, but never did I think I would be writing one of my own! I have wanted an Etsy shop, however, ever since I found out about Etsy. I don't think I would have ever really gone through with making an Etsy shop though. I'm really just too lazy, and while I was in college I had a job that kept me out of debt. Now that I am almost 5 months out of college and still jobless, I decided that my craftiness could be my ticket out of debt! So, along with a soon-to-come Etsy shop, I have a blog! I'm really afraid that it will be a new addiction.

You have to understand, I don't do well with potential addictions. Maybe you're thinking of bad or deadly addictions, such as drug-use or sex. You wish. I would never! I'm talking about little things. Little things like being obsessed with shopping for things you can never have too many of when seriously you can go overboard.

For example, last year I got really obsessed with polos for some reason. I know, right? Weird. I mean, it's not like I just found out about them last year, but I love them! I'm actually having trouble coming up with anything else that I want for Christmas other than polos. I refuse to ask for them though. I'm trying to quit! Okay, now I wish! Oh! Another addiction of mine would be these puma flip-flops!
I know, I know, they're just flip-flops, but I really love them! I have like four pair! There's no need for that many of one shoe. They're so comfortable though! You try them on. You'll love them too! Look at all of those exclamation points! See? I get too excited! Okay, enough about that. All I'm saying is that I don't want to be addicted! I just want to update regularly. I wouldn't want any of my fans to feel neglected. I know they rely on me! ha

Back to my blog....I have to get more serious about this. So, I was inspired by my friend, Gladys, today. (p.s. her name is Lauren for real. I'm the only who calls her Gladys - long story) She created a blog not too long ago, and I looked at it for the first time tonight. Let me tell you, she's good at what she does, but you judge for yourself. Okay, she inspired me. I'm doing it. I decided my blog title should be LittleBlueAnchor because that is how I've decided to sign all of my crafts! Everything I make will not be "signed". Instead, I decided to paint a little blue anchor in one of the corners or something. I really like it! Hopefully you do too? Yes or no?

Okay, that's enough for one night I think.
I will be back with more hopefully tomorrow!

P E A C E ☮U T
Cameron

1 comment:

lauren said...

oh cameron, im very impressed! i got to the page and gasped... i dont know why because its not that cool. but it is just exciting to see a young, poor, buck join the blogging world! welcome.
oh and remember: blogging is really hard at first but after a while you will have so much you want to blog about that it gets embarassing.
im honored you were inspired by my blog and i cannot wait to be inspired by your etsy shoppe. (lets call them shoppes)
anyway, im so glad about little blue anchor! happy blogging!!!